In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, Poets Inn assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. Our thoughts are with those who are affected by this virus and those who are caring for them.
Cleanliness and Safety
We clean our hotel to ensure safety and comfort for our guests.
Our measures include:
• Automatic check-in; Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms:
• Frequent sanitisation of high-contact points, such as door handles, reception counters and bathrooms;
• Hand sanitisers placed at guest contact areas;
• Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request, subject to availability;
• Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19; This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests;
• Approved disinfection products;
Breakfast is temporarly suspended until further notice.
We welcome our guests with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. While the COVID-19 outbreak is a precipitously changing and fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you.
Poets Inn looks forward to welcoming you, wherever your travels may take you.
Updated: 1st May 2020
Rua Caldeireiros 261, 4050 Porto
Phone: +351 223 324 209
WhatsApp +351 932 015 758
Cancellation Policy & House rules
• Reception open between 8:00 and 16:00 pm;
• Check-out time: 11:00am / Check-in Time: 14:30pm;
• Storage room available;
• Losing or damaging your key will has a cost of 10 euros;
• Late check-out - until 1pm - has a cost of 10 euros;
• The Poets Inn reserves the right of admission or expulsion in case of neglecting our rules;
• Please note that the 1st night of your stay will be charged in case of No-Show - your bed will be kept until 11am;
• If you cancel your reservation after 12pm the day before, 50% of the 1st night will be charged;
• On the same day, we will charge the 1st night and 50% of the 2nd night;
• Children are allowed (under 3 years old are free of charge)
From March 1st 2018, the Municipal Tourist Tax will be charged in the city of Porto, which consists of a charge of 2 euros per person per night and up to a maximum of 7 nights.
The Poets Inn
Rua dos Caldeireiros 261, 4050-142 Porto